the Rift

plot with the ghoul-witch

Lourdes Posts: 9
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: Five
wren.
Now that Lourdes has left the Threshold and figured out where she wants to live (The Edge), I’d love to see her get around and meet others and freak a few folks out by being her generally off-beat self.

Here’s a bit about Lourdes:
• very knowledgeable about plants/herbs/gardening
• was a healer/is now an Edge nurse
• loves kids but pretends not to
• doesn’t have time for your shenanigans
• kind of creepy and owns it
• basically the friendly(ish) neighborhood witch

Basically, I’m looking for just about everything for her – I’m really open to plots and making my characters endure a lot of drama gives me life. I have a couple ideas but again, let me stress that these are by no means the only things I’m looking for her – if you have an idea pitch it to me and I will love you for centuries ♥

Plot Ideas that I have:
apprenticing to be a mood doctor!!!! - this is literally Lourdes’s dream and my goal for her and plz help us.
• Lourdes Babysitting Inc™ – is your foal acting up? Send them to Lourdes and she’ll scare whip them into shape.
• A stray child to ‘adopt’. I think it’d be gr8 if Lourdes found a very alone very abandoned youngin’ that attached themselves to her and she begrudgingly (but actually very happily) ends up caring for them.
• Friends??? – Lourdes doesn’t know what these are but she’s pretty endearing in a strange way.
• Romance??? – Lourdes really doesn’t know what this is. She’s attracted to any gender.
• A foal – this will be in the future, but I would eventually love for her to have a child of her own. it doesn't have to be with a mate, i'm cool with all ideas!
• Drama???? Idk what kind of drama but if you have ideas, I am here!
please tag lourdes in all threads | force/magic permitted | permission required before serious injuries occur

Messages In This Thread
plot with the ghoul-witch - by Lourdes - 07-13-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Odd - 07-13-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Lena - 07-13-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Alysanne - 07-13-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Lourdes - 07-13-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Mortuus Nox - 07-13-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Hera - 07-13-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Gaucho - 07-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Imani - 07-14-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Albrecht - 07-14-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - by Rottie - 07-19-2016, 07:32 PM