the Rift

[PRIVATE] champagne, cocaine, gasoline

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
Relief flashed across her features as the stallion accepted her silent plea, his muscular bulk welcome against her bruised skin. Though it took a bit of adjusting on her end, Orithia at last found a position against the brute where the pain proved manageable. Eyelids dropped slightly, gratefulness at the support he offered filling her belly. The journey would remain slow, she knew; even with the behemoth's assistance, she was forced to hobble. 

As the pair moved forward, Orithia took careful inventory of her injuries, brow creasing as she did so. The ribs along the underside of her chest were, at the very least, fractured. Along with the severe bruising to the muscles at her chest and the points of her shoulders, the pale mare could feel acutely the painful scraped along the lower portions of her front legs. She winced with every step, doing her best to keep her breathing even as Volterra spoke.

The defeated lass managed a nod at Volterra's smooth dismissal of her concerns, reinforcing her confidence in his abilities to defend himself. A faint smile graced blood flecked lips at the brute's complement and subsequent question. It took a moment for the injured woman to retain enough oxygen to reply, her voice a fraction stronger than it had been without her adversary's support, "I admit, if it were a signature move, I would be long dead. Not many stallions take as kindly to an attempted castration as you, Volterra." She cast a wry glance toward him, surprising herself with how easily she had slipped into comfortable conversation with one that she had been battling mere moments ago. 

A wheezing laugh was pushed from between her coral stained lips, eyes dimming briefly as pain lanced through her ribcage. "It was borne of desperation and a savagery I've learned to hold within me. Savage histories make for savage futures." 

OOC- done from mobile, sorry for lack of coding❤️

@Volterra
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
champagne, cocaine, gasoline - by Volterra - 07-16-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: champagne, cocaine, gasoline - by Orithia - 07-21-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: champagne, cocaine, gasoline - by Volterra - 07-23-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: champagne, cocaine, gasoline - by Orithia - 07-23-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: champagne, cocaine, gasoline - by Volterra - 07-24-2016, 08:02 AM