the Rift

[OPEN] Beginning of a Change

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

I only remember going to the World's Edge once before. i'd had Roskuld with me and it was the first time that I'd met Dragomir. I remembered the glass wall that had stood at the very border, so that's what I was looking for. Well, that and Brisa. Uncle Archi had given me a quick description of what she looked like so I'd know her when I finally found her, but I was pretty sure I'd know her just because she'd be waiting at the border. Or I hoped she'd be waiting at the border and hadn't already been invited into the Edge.

I quickened my pace as I thought about her being invited in before I finally reached her, but I guess I really didn't need to. it was only a few minutes later that I found her waiting near what was left of the glass wall. I slowed down then stopped a few paces back, looking from her to the broken wall. It had been magnificent the first time i'd seen it and now ... it was just ... what had happened to it?

"Hello." I said as I tore my gaze away from the wall. "I'm Ranjiri. Are you Brisa?" Of course I knew from the description that Uncle Archi had given that it was her. "I'm one of the new masons. Uncle Archi said that I'd probably find you here." I babbled on. "He said that you used to be a crafter and I thought that maybe it would be a good idea that I tag along. Maybe see if I could offer some stonework in return for glass-work." I just hoped that I wasn't stepping on her toes for trying to be helpful. "But ... I can go back if you want me to." I added in just in case I was stepping on her toes.

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Beginning of a Change - by Brisa - 07-21-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Beginning of a Change - by Ranjiri - 07-23-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Beginning of a Change - by Alysanne - 07-24-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Beginning of a Change - by Tembovu - 07-27-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Beginning of a Change - by Brisa - 07-28-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Beginning of a Change - by Ranjiri - 07-31-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Beginning of a Change - by Alysanne - 08-29-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Beginning of a Change - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 09:49 PM