the Rift

Bid my blood to run [Open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
"My mother died during birth," the wolf told her, and she listened in silence as he relayed the brief synopsis of his life. To be honest, it might have bored her, save for the complement of she and her kin. He had a point, of course - the Basin was the least likely to shy away, especially now, after their humiliating defeat under the leadership of the FrostHeart, who had, of course, disappeared. How convenient for him, to leave his homeless herd and go galavanting off into.... where? And here it was again, the bane of her existence, the question that kept her up at night, prowling the shadows, probably much like her wolf friend here. And so her thoughts made a complete circle.

That joining a pack would be impossible doomed the canine to life as an exile amongst his own kind, in which case he would either be very lonely or die, or sentenced him to life amongst his prey. She wondered how that felt ever so briefly, and then put it out of her mind. Again she considered him. He told the truth, she could tell that from his smell - he held only the slightest stench of wolf, and it was his own. It was not a trick. He was truly alone. She debated only for a moment further, and then offered her welcome. "You may stay, but your loyalties are to me and my kin. You are, of course, your own being, and may do as you please, so long as none of us are harmed. And should we require your assistance, you would be expected to give it. Do you understand?"

[OOC | What rank would he like? :3]

""

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-12-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-13-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-14-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-15-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-17-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-18-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-19-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Lupus - 12-20-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Bid my blood to run [Open] - by Psyche - 12-20-2012, 10:46 AM