the Rift

The little red tales

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

I hadn't been out working for long. I work chopping the tree's in the forest down. My thoughts that day had partially been with what I could of had. A wife,a daughter,a mother in law and a cat. Well,I was still married to her,we couldn't afford a divorce,but it didn't stop her from chucking me out the small cottage and forbidding me to see my daughter but because I loved her,I obeyed her harsh words and set about finding work in the forest just so,when they go and see my wife's mother who lived across the forest,I could catch a glimpse of my beautiful daughter.

I had seen the beautiful girl going to her grandmothers alone and thought it couldn't be of any harm to sit behind one of the tree's in secret and watch my beautiful daughter. I had been sitting there less then a minuet though when there was a scream from the house. I grabbed my axe and went running in to be faced white wolf which lept out the window. And there she was,my beautiful daughter,her golden locks resting in the fire place,which flames were bigger then normal,and I know where. Here skin has almost melted in the fire. "NOO!" I notice my mother in law to,her body bloodied all over and a leg on the floor. I fall down onto my knees crying. My own daughter didn't even know me.

After a while I stumble to my feet and slowly go over to my daughter,the fire now had burned it's self out and I could just mange to rescue her red hood and cloak. With the red outfit in my clutches I run all the way to 'my wife's' house. I was worrying about what she was going to say which only made me weep more but I didn't care. Frantically I banged on her door and she came out, obviously annoyed I had turned up. "What are-" I cut her of. "It's our daughter-" She cuts me of. "Don't you dare come into her life!" My vision becomes more blurred as I remember the last time I had seen her,lying with her head in the fire. "But that's just it,she is dead!" She almost freezes as I hold up the hood. It is stained with blood and some parts are burnt from the fire.

That night we sat by the fire crying,coming together for out daughter.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The little red tales - by Lupus - 02-20-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: The little red tales - by Lana - 02-24-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The little red tales - by Ignita - 02-24-2013, 02:42 PM