the Rift

When Will This Madness End?

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not.
It's just the beginning.
KANTI

I move towards the filly, and she beckons me to come and play with her. I do, splashing in the water with her. It has a weird taste, which I would later learn is a word called salty, but for now I ignore it, my mind focusing on having fun. As I splash in the water with the foal, I am not paying enough attention to see the chestnut stallion walk across the sand.

I suddenly hear a voice over our playing, and I stop. It is a voice I don’t know, and I look over to see him, stroking my mistress and speaking to her. Next thing I know, I’m running. I jump on her back, growling at him with all I have. I fear for her, but the response I want, I do not get.

I look at her, and she gives me a glare. What do you think you’re doing? No Kyan, down. This is Sandman, Catalina’s father. You where just an egg when he was here. I haven’t seen him since. Please, don’t. I look at her, astonished. Sandman, her…father? I back down, retracting my small claws, and sitting on her back. I’m confused, and I’m not sure what to do. She speaks to him now, and I’m under certain of what I should do.

“Catalina is her name. Darling, come over here! I have someone for you to meet. Sandman, this filly is your own. Catalina, this is your wonderful father, Sandman. I’m so proud of her…of us.”

Speaking | Thinking | Doing

Notes;; Kyan's pov
Words;;
Tag;;

Messages In This Thread
When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Catalina - 03-17-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Sandman - 03-18-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 03-18-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Catalina - 03-19-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Sandman - 03-31-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 04-15-2013, 04:43 PM