the Rift

When Will This Madness End?

Catalina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
C A T A L I N A

Thinking of you keeps
me up all night

Her play in the water was cut short when trouble walked in. The filly watched the stallion, at first musing over the fact that they had a similar coat colour. Then again, Cat was more like her mother, in appearance and personality. She watched the way the stallion spoke to her mother and felt an angry feeling rising in her tummy as the stallion stroked her mother. Kyan left her in the water alone, to go protect his lady. Catalina watched the entire ordeal from the distance. She listened in, the way he spoke to her mother...it raised the hair on her neck. Her mother's voice spoke to her, calling this stag her father. The word had little meaning to the filly. She walked over to the group eyes fixed on the stallion. Her blue eyes were looking so intently at her father it was almost rude.

Her manners, just as her mother had taught her, were impeccable. She nodded to her father, small head dipping ever so slightly in the stallions direction. "Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you." She smiled at him and then glanced over to her mother hoping she had done her proud. Slowly her small hooves backed up her small body, were she ended up tucking herself behind her mother ever so slightly. She was a little worried that the stallions intentions may not be all honourable towards her mother. She stuck around to make sure he did not harm her mother, she already did not appreciate the way he had walked over to her, as if her owned her mother. She told him, "You may think you own my mother, but you're nothing to me really, Sir." Manners first. The sentence didm't make much sense in grammatical terms, it was a little gabbled. However the meaning was clear to all.
'Back off.'

Speaking | Thinking | Doing

Notes;; YAY! Finally got to post, I wanted to finished the image and make my table.
Words;; 311
Tag;; Kanti and Sandman

Messages In This Thread
When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Catalina - 03-17-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Sandman - 03-18-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 03-18-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Catalina - 03-19-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Sandman - 03-31-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 04-15-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Catalina - 04-18-2013, 09:16 PM