the Rift

Getting out more [Open]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takura

In a purposeful way she trotted forward, still convinced she was heading towards her mother but she was still wondering surly mummy wasn't this far away? But still she ventured on until she heard someone calling behind. No not her mum, ahh she remembered, the other horse! I didn't know she wanted to play! She flicked her head round as her name was called. "Takaraa...Takaraa! "I...I think you are getting too far from your mum! Turning almost exactly 180 degrees and heading back in directly the direction she had come from, toward Crven.

She halted almost exactly at the spot she had told the mare her name except her hazy eyes were looking slightly to the right off her. Holding her dainty head high she giggled a little then spoke. "What's your name?" A glee filled smile never left her maw. The painted filly was almost jumping up and down on the spot in excitement so you could probably guess, she was a excitable foal and would not let even being blind put her down.

She already had her eye's st on being a explore and discover new places. That was why she had wondered of slightly in the first place until she had been called back by the stranger. Any other foal may not have been so eager to meet a complete stranger, even with sight, but Takara didn't care who they were, she just wanted to play with them!

[Another terrible post...they will get better I promise D:]

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Messages In This Thread
Getting out more [Open] - by Takara - 03-21-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Getting out more [Open] - by Crven - 03-21-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Getting out more [Open] - by Takara - 03-21-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Getting out more [Open] - by Crven - 03-21-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Getting out more [Open] - by Takara - 03-22-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Getting out more [Open] - by Crven - 03-24-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Getting out more [Open] - by Takara - 03-26-2013, 11:54 AM