the Rift

When Will This Madness End?

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not.
It's just the beginning.
KANTI
She watches with horror in her eyes as I back away, but her daughter spews words of polite hatred onto what this thing is before me. Her father maybe, only related by blood, but not one of us, that was for sure. I look at the filly, a smile playing on my small lips as I look at the chestnut stallion. His answer is a good one, and I am satisfied with his answer. There so, I move down and I sit on the filly’s back, my friend since she was born. I am gentle with her, but I lay on her back, snuggling in with her small warm that the sun has brought her. She smells of that of the ocean salt, and I am suddenly dulled to sleep, but it is only for a moment.

“Catalina! Why are you speaking to him that way? He is your father, and you will have to respect that. And what on earth are you talking about?” She looked genuinely shocked, and I look at her. I speak with our mental bond, or try to at least, but I feel the concern that her daughter has.

He is…using you. No good. B…bad. He goes, no belong here. With us.

I am given another shocked look in return, and Kanti honestly doesn’t understand. Tears well in her eyes, and I climb up her leg and move toward her head. I coo her, telling her it will be alright, and she just shakes her head at me. I feel the sadness grow in her heart, and she doesn’t understand. She looks at him again, the chestnut stallion, and begins interrogating him.

“Sandman, do you know what they’re talking about? Tell me, where you lying to me before, using me? Did you not really love me at all, ever? Am I a failure because I simply have your child, but you don’t care?” The tears are back, quicker than ever, along with anger. She starts to understand now, and I feel the pain too, and I tell her it will be alright, but she knows I’m lying.

Speaking | Thinking | Doing

Notes;; Kyan's pov still
Words;;
Tag;;

Messages In This Thread
When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Catalina - 03-17-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Sandman - 03-18-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 03-18-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Catalina - 03-19-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Sandman - 03-31-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: When Will This Madness End? - by Kanti - 04-15-2013, 04:43 PM