the Rift

[OPEN] Burdens of the HEART

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Déodat, what an odd name. Silence fell between the two as both stared at each other studying their differences. Arah felt relaxed, but still watched him cautiously. She felt like she was invading in a friends happy reunion. So, even after he had to introduced himself to her, and the other mare had rushed in, Arah remained silent a small smile playing over her lips. She let the two friends inspect each other before she quickly answered "My name is Arah." Her eyes studied the mare who introduced herself as Lena. A grin as her eyes rolled off her stunning bay coat. "Lovely to meet you Lena." Then she studied Lena's companion. She believed it was called a Kitsune. Still, Arah was fascinated, having never laid her eyes on one before. Her golden eyes look to Lena and her voice, as soft as rain drops asks, "What's this little fella's name?". It was such a cute little animal, though she did not doubt the damage it could do. Being a smaller mare you were constantly doubted, your abilities and your skill were undermined and under estimated. So she understood just how dangerous this little darling could be.

Being alone was not Arahs thing, she loved to have company and so greatly desired a companion of her own. In fact her deepest wish when it came to a companion was for a white Gryphon. She had only even seen one gryphon in her life and it was the most beautiful creature she had ever laid her eyes on. It was large, white and regal. It's wings were made up of an enormous wing span, making her mouth fall agape as it soared so freely over her.

Coming back to the present Arah looked back and forth from Lena and Deodat. "I feel like I'm interrupting a reunion here." A silky laugh tumbles from her lips, golden eyes gleaming with good humour and understanding. She didn't want to be in the way of to friends reuniting and Lena did seem partically glad to see her old friend. Arah took a few steps back and smiled at them both waiting to be dismissed if she was indeed interrupting them. Meeting or seeing old friends again was a very exciting thing, Arah knew all to well. When she saw Roland again after missing him for a long time she had practically cried in delight. Friends where something, that most of the time, where irreplaceable.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Well that sucked :\
Words; 411
Tag; Déodat, Lena and Open

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Burdens of the HEART - by Déodat - 05-02-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Burdens of the HEART - by Arah - 05-02-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Burdens of the HEART - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Burdens of the HEART - by Lena - 05-05-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Burdens of the HEART - by Déodat - 05-05-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Burdens of the HEART - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: Burdens of the HEART - by Lena - 05-18-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Burdens of the HEART - by Déodat - 05-30-2013, 07:03 PM