the Rift

[OPEN] Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK]

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Casimir
Alone today in the Foothills, the stallion was starting to wonder what his purpose in life would be. He had nothing to do in this land, and thought his main family was here, the Grey was further from being his family than he would like. Since he had been accepted, he had done nothing for them. Perhaps that should change. He stood, and as he was about to walk, he felt something touch his back. He turned his head to see what it was, and it was a dragon. Colored silver and red, almost like his mistress, he remembered this dragon belonging to Ophelia, one of the leaders of this land. Upon their eyes meeting, the dragon flapped his wings, moving his head and moving in the direction opposite to where Casimir was facing. What was going on? He turned to face the dragon, a question on his lips, that perhaps the dragon would understand.

"What is little one? Do you want me to follow you?"

The dragon nodded in response, and it was with careful movement that he followed, with another sentence on his lips. "Please go slow, I cannot see very well, and I wish not to fall and hurt myself too much." So they slowly traveled, and Tinek helped make sure that Casimir did not hurt himself along the way. He always said thank you to the little dragon, and he liked him very much. It was nice that he would be so kind to help the almost blind draft through this land that was almost unfamiliar to his eyes, though he doubted it would ever be familiar since it was mostly covered with plants. The snow made it more difficult, and it took a little while for him to reach the group of other horses, with Ophelia at the front. He heard some horses talking about some things, but he guessed he had missed a lot of the meeting. He heard a draft talk of the wall, and that interested him, though he had to bring up his own concerns.

"Miss Ophelia, I would like to say something if you will. I have done nothing throughout these past few months since I have called this place my home, and I would like to change that. Would it be possible if I patrolled the borders? I have some fighting experience, but I'm rusty. I would still like to serve my family in any way possible, and I will do whatever you wish of me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Hana - 06-09-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Casimir - 06-09-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Atka - 06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Janus - 06-11-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Donai - 06-16-2013, 06:20 AM