the Rift

[OPEN] Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

irrydae.</style>

A weight on the withers of the Storyteller awoke her, where she had been sleeping in the cave of her pool. Golden eyes looked sleepily at the silver and red dragon who stared at her. She yawned, grumbling as she stood up. "Let me guess- a herd meeting?" It was a rhetorical question, of course that's what it meant. Irrydae looked out at the snowy landscape before her, not wanting to leave the warmth of her shelter. She sighed and watch Tinek fly off, shaking her mane as she stepped out into the cold.

Winter wind instantly sliced through her pelt and she clenched her teeth, pulling her wings in tightly. Dusted gold hooves puncturing the snow and leaving a trail that was easy to follow. It was so much harder to go unnoticed in Frostfall. Irrydae fell into a canter, stretching her legs as she ran. It did not take long for gold orbs to catch sight of others in their travel, following them to Ophelia.

The Storyteller slowed as she reached to group, many already here. Her eyes quickly scanned the group for Evers or Donovan but did not see either of them, so she stood alone, off to the side and near the front. Irrydae's face was as usual, her calm mask as she listened to the word's coming from The Forsaken, her thoughts wishing that Frostfall could be over already and the warm weather back. 'I would like for my spies to start venturing beyond our borders and return anything they find. Knowledge is power, and you never know what is important until that moment when you are not fully paying attention,' Irrydae nodded, choosing to speak once everyone had said what they needed to. What kind of information was Ophelia after, exactly?

She then spoke of a contract with the Basin and Irry couldn't help but think of Voodoo, who had been so blatantly racist towards other kinds when she had been hidden in the brush and listening to him talk to Myrah. A smile grew across Irry's face when Ranjiri came forward to introduce herself and a light laugh escaped her lips. She was so precious.

After the Chieftess's were done talking it seemed like everyone had something to say. Irrydae remained silent while everyone else said their piece. If she was needed, they could address her.

talk talk talk"
 spin around me like a dream...
c@rlijones @ flickr.com
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Hana - 06-09-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Casimir - 06-09-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Atka - 06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Janus - 06-11-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Irrydae - 06-12-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Donai - 06-16-2013, 06:20 AM