the Rift

[OPEN] Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK]

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
Evers the Able
We're just two little street angels with dirty faces

Evers stared nervously towards the herd meeting. The last time he'd been in one he had quite ceremoniously thrown his title and left the King of Thieves to lead the Foothills. He often wondered if that was the right thing to do, did they think he'd abandoned them? Maybe. Yet, Evers could not see his place next to Jackal, the young stallion was headstrong and the prospect of ruling jointly with him was rather unappealing. His brothers had left and he was all alone, the herd at the time seemed to want him to lead and Evers had taken the decision he thought was right at the time. The blue smiled once, if the young boys ego had allowed room for him to lead alongside, maybe the scholarly stud could have helped the child. That was in the past now, however, and Evers must do his best for the new and rejuvenated Foothills lead by The Grey. Taking in a deep breath, he began his steps towards the gathered horses, walking towards the front to stand next to Irrydae. Smiling kindly at her when he arrived before turning his attention to Ophelia.

He listened carefully, taking each bit of information and turning it through the vaults of his mind. Intrigued by the new laws of the land this mercenary band had introduced, the band he now called family, he began to see the role he might very well be able to fulfil for the herd. Before he could raise his voice, a yip on the wind caught his attention and Evers watched as the baby form of Rita bounded into the meeting, jogging happily to her bonded's side before watching Tinek with an expression of pure wonder. The skinny roan chuckled quietly, happy to have her presence at his side.

Turning his attention back to the two Chieftesses, a picture of contradicting colours, he wondered if they felt the same pressure standing there as figureheads for a large family. A large responsibility on quite youthful shoulders though Evers admired the respect they had claimed over those who followed them and so when the blue spoke, he graciously dipped his head to the pair. "My Lieges." He said at first to both of them before turning his head to Ophelia. "It has been a while since I have seen you Ophelia, it's an honour to see you again. Your sister tells me you command the intelligence, I would be grateful for the chance to serve this land once, however I think this time it's best I serve from the shadows? If you will have me" he left the question in the air. A spy. Evers had never fulfilled such a role before, but the more he thought about it the more it appealed to him. He already spent most of his time information gathering on subjects that interested him and he knew the wilds well from the time with his brothers.

Evers fell silent for the remainder of the meeting then, awaiting whatever for whatever Ophelia's decision would be.

[Requested rank change.
Name: Evers the Able
Current Rank: Unranked
Desired Rank: Shadow
<33]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Hana - 06-09-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Casimir - 06-09-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Atka - 06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Janus - 06-11-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Evers - 06-14-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Patrols [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/AC CHECK] - by Donai - 06-16-2013, 06:20 AM