the Rift

[OPEN] Is This The New Me?

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

A small twinge is engendered in my heart, then a warmness reaches to my stomach. I quench with a small pain, a signal meant for me. I glance behind me, many shapes becoming visible through the mists, with a shiver I notice these shapes are forming beings... Horses, pegasi, Unicorns.... With a gasp, I watch as Mothera and Raven go to stand beside a black winged Mare, with red roaning. Iconic... I glance then to my sides. More of them... I look to Mothera, then to Raven. " What is this?" Mothera smiles lightly, giggling as she does so. These are your ancestors, the ones that love you dearly. . My maw drops open, as I realize, yes. They are... I feel a small connection between us, as if I know these beings that surround me on all sides. All shapes, all sizes, and colors, species. It's all the wonders of the world. But, now I am different from the rest. I now have an ability hardly any others' have. I can now be called special, for once in my useless life. And, when I glance back to my left, a painted stallion steps forward, his appearance almost reflecting mine. He steps to stand beside Iconic. Iconic's kind orbs rest on mine, and tears start to welt in my pools. Although her's are a deep crimson, I can see a small glint, as a wet trail is left behind in her dark coat as a tear falls to the ground. I then look to the Stallion that is now next to her, his lavender pools connected to mine. Suddenly, he trots forward, coming very close to my bodice. I have the sudden urge to reach out and touch him, as I feel as if I should. I feel like I know him. He stops, and speaks, his deep voice thundering through the silence.

“ Harmony, I am your brother, Sinister. “

With a gasp I step back. Brother? What? Since when? I reach out my maw to touch his, but then all changes once again. He turns to dust, they all turn to dust, their smiles and chuckles still lingering in my mind. I gasp for air as darkness suddenly surrounds me, and I begin to fall... Fall so far, there is no end.

With a jolt, I wake. Under a small slim tree, I stand. My bodice in a very awkward position. My front legs sprawled away from each other. My hocks almost touching at my back end. My left cleft has trapped my long locks; ripping hairs from my luscious tail. With hurried actions, I compose myself, wincing as I notice I pulled quite a few hairs from my long locks. My feet now in a natural position, almost square. Looking around, I notice that I am not in the place in which I fell asleep. I fell into a deep slumber in the Thistle Meadow, not the Heart. I chill reaches up my spine as I remember what Castiel warned me, " You just said it didn't mean you couldn't fight. Be careful who you go around....losing the unknown child would cripple me, but losing you, my known love would destroy me" I smile as I remember him, but it quickly fades as the spurting lava catches my eye. I stumble backwards as many cracks below my clefts start to widen, I start to panic. I could've murdered myself... It was quite possible... Only a few hours had passed since Castiel told me this, and I almost broke my promise.

Thrusting myself into a strong and swift canter, I rush to a safe, stable area. After a few moments, I stop beside a grubby bush, hardly even a plant. It's branches are now shriveled to twigs, leafs no longer bearing it's branches. This is a place beings come to die... The thought scares me, my concern growing. I don't want to be alone right now. No, I can't be alone... I want Castiel to be here.... Wait. No. I need him to be here...

Tags;
@[Castiel]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-25-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-25-2013, 06:59 PM