the Rift

[OPEN] Is This The New Me?

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A night had come to pass through like any other typical day of the week, but one night had been stuck in the painted unicorn’s mind; which at present state had started to unravel. Pondering over the nature of life could do that to someone and the mind could be a cruel torturer wicked to its core. Souls always would have conflicts with psyches’ for their very nature directly opposes any truly righteous intention the soul could muster to speak up. Cruelly, more often than not, with a tight rein the mind could easily oppress the light hearted tones spoken from the very core. Right in this given moment the boy’s mind had been plagued with worry; ever since rising up to find the sun shining bright being free from whatever held it captive for so long. To find the mare he shared the night with gone from his side leaving only behind an imprint in the lush grass. They shared intimacy despite the stallion never being able to say “I love you” and if placed to the test once more the unicorn would fail. He never wanted their time together to end it held such a peace, once believed lost, that rippled through his broken soul. Now again the paint was alone again in the world just like that with a snap of the fingers; ironically the same snap had released the sun from whatever bleak dim cell that housed it.

Sighing Castiel left the meadow under the sun’s warm rays wrapping over his body, feeling just like his mother or father would have, and how the horned equine longed to have them back. Something in the breeze ruffling through his mane whispered “you’re going to be a father” making the horse slam on his rear brakes ripping up the turf with their hooves. Denial begun to set in with tears the stallion screamed “I can’t be…..I just can’t I have no right to a child….” Stomping in anger the earth got even more decimated by his front hooves, as once more air lingered into his ear saying “ hush child hush” at that time the same warmth wrapped around his whole body in a firm embrace. Sobbing the horned horse let out everything he had held in for most of his life saying in a whisper “I love you father” for the touch felt like his sire, but even firmer. A sudden wave of relief washed over him making all anguish cease and for one last time the wind spoke again “I love my child more and there is nothing you could ever do to take me from you. I will always be here for you son….now go to her go follow your heart”

Running into a new place the paint had been running on autopilot, the smile of the paint he loved sat so vividly in front of him; projected as a guiding light to where the lady was. Breaking over the threshold into an unknown section of this place he spotted her in the field miles off, but boldly the stallion bellowed out his call “ Harmony…..” then blotted towards her with sweat foaming white at his chest reaching her he would surely would have to collapse he covered tracts of mileage near impossible.

Messages In This Thread
Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-25-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-25-2013, 06:59 PM