the Rift

[OPEN] Is This The New Me?

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

A sweet embrace... It’s all I wanted, all I needed now. So when his voice rung through the lands and reached my harks, my hopes soared higher than the largest eagles. I instantly tried to spring away from the lava, knowing that I wouldn’t fast enough for him not to see I was near it. My wide sides stopped me from moving fast. It was different, sharing my body with something that was living, rather than a dead soul. This new being... Would bring me even more purpose, it would change me, yes. But, only for the better. I will not give into the evil, I mustn't. It would hurt too many around me, the ones that cared for me. I couldn’t be who I used to be any longer, and Castiel was the one that had shown that to me.

He appeared, his coat soaked with sweat. All I could do was chuckle, a wide smile spreading across my sorrel kissers, I extended my maw so it could brush against his, so I could feel his touch, one that sent shivers through my bodice and gave me an extra sense of warmth and comfort.

“ My love, I have missed you dearly... How I missed you.”

Taking a step towards him, I now stood on his right side, the right of my dome resting on his back. I had so much to tell him., about our new child, everything. It seems as if I haven’t set my orbs on him in years, and now it seemed as if my heart was filled with love, directed to him. I hoped he had missed me.

“ Castiel, we have a child now. Er, well not yet... In my stomach though. “

My last words where quenched with happiness, tears of joy running down my sorrel cheek bones. I lightly rubbed my cheek on his back, feeling his fur rub the wrong way. I took a step back, pushing my shoulder into his chest, squirming my way so that my neck rest under his, the tears of joy still falling to the soil.

“ Are you happy, darling? Is this okay with you? “

Tags;
@[Castiel]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-25-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-25-2013, 06:59 PM