the Rift

[OPEN] Is This The New Me?

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Heaving heavily breath quickly escaped flared nostrils of a stallion’s body nearly over execrated; white foam as a result of sweat lathered all over his heated muscles and drenched the medium size frame. His body hadn’t been the only one to race since hearing the news in the wind his mind thought about all possible outcomes. Most prevalent a thought was that of being a family oriented stallion and what his prodigy would be like. Oh how fun it would be, yet insecurity clawed at him viscously not wanting to be an easily defeated foe; this plight was to remain for some time, but has already begun to grow numb in feeling. Besides thinking of fatherhood he yearned for his lover more than anything the world could possibly ever offer. Just imagining that beautiful matching colored horse by herself sickened the stallion and even made him feel like he was letting her down.

Cast finally reaching Harmony nearly fell over, but catching his breath he quickly laughed with her; more than happy to see his lover the stallion reared up playfully jabbing the air with a triumph nicker. When he settled down the lady laid her head on his white colored back the boy reached around to kiss her. Tingling all over with delight the stud smiled saying “I missed you…I am so sorry it took me so long to find you” he had fallen in love with the girl utterly in love

Hearing her confirm what the wind said he let out a nicker of enjoyment excited feeling a wave of all sorts of feeling wash over him when she held him he cried with her over the joyous news. With the mare in his chest the stallion held her as close as possible pressing into her warm body. “I heard the news in the wind and to be honest I didn’t know if I was ready, but now that I have you in my loving hold I will never let you go….I never thought I could love again, but hear me now I love you so so much…you will be mine forever and always till my dying day” After speaking the boy laid his neck on hers pulling her more into his chest wanting to feel her even more whispering “ my baby”

Messages In This Thread
Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Harmony - 09-25-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Is This The New Me? - by Castiel - 09-25-2013, 06:59 PM