the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sweet Return [Ciceron]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Watching the black mare with curiosity he was pleased when her friendly tone radiated from her giving him a warm greeting. A smile played at his lips as his dipped his head gently to acknowledge her respectably. She seemed to be curious but not wary of him which was a good sign, if there was already fear it was almost like fighting a losing battle as for every step you gained it was just as easy to fall behind a couple with one wrong movement. The world was filled with all types and one of the many challenges was getting to be good at interacting with them all without getting frustrated or angry. Arrogance never sat well with him and it could easily boil his blood should he be forced to deal with it. Everyone had flaws and this was just one of his, some he had no idea existed but eventually they would come about.

"I'm Orinthia, a lonely wanderer. Who are you?" Her name was not one he had heard before but it was very unique and he liked the way to sounded in his head. Surely there was some meaning behind it somewhere down the history of the many languages. It would be interesting to learn about things such as this but it would take years and years of discovery. "My name is Ciceron, it is a pleasure to meet you my dear Orinthia." He replied gently taking the opportunity to use her name to see how it sounded upon his lips.

Glancing up with his silver orbs he glanced into the mares eyes to see what may be hiding there beyond view. Many things could be told about one's character by looking deeper beyond what was in plain sight, but things could also be discovered that were falsely portrayed. One had to be careful to not make judgement to quickly. Not lingering too long he dropped his eyes again shifting them to the landscape as he gazed around briefly. The unnatural shade of his eyes made him worry about what others perceived of him but he tried to not let it bother him too much. Things would become apparent with time hopefully they would allow him the chance to show them he was not as intimidating as others on occasion described him as. "I have recently come to call the foothills home but chose to wander about as well. It enables one to see more of what this earth has to offer."

He never liked being forced to stay in one place without the ability to come and go as he pleased. It gave you the opportunity to see what it was the outside world was doing and to hear news as it travelled, from a warriors perspective it was a valuable asset. One could hear of plans other herds were making and adapt quickly to potential threats or invasions. Not that his mind was on such a topic at the moment. He was rather enjoying speaking to his new friend.

TAGS: @[Orinthia]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry again for the delay, been working crazy hours at work which has not let me get online as often as I would like.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-24-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-25-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-01-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-07-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-25-2013, 12:24 AM