the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sweet Return [Ciceron]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
One glance at the draft stallion, and almost instantly a smile danced on his lips as he stared back with kindred eyes. It was as if finally there was someone who could be kind enough to the poky fae. Of course she never used arrogance or anger as a first greeting to someone. It would just lead them the wrong way when they evaluated who you might turn out to be.

Ciceron. What an interesting name! Of course none of the horses she had met in Helovia have normal names. Like Orinthia. It meant pine tree, which she could see why her mother had named her in such a way. A jet black pelt, with emerald green eyes. There was some sort of resemblance. "The same back to you, Ciceron", his spicy name flowed on her tongue and there was a slight accent when she spoke it aloud.

Glacning up once again at the onyx mare, she gave a smile to him. He seemed to be very diplomatic with a curious stance. But at first glance in his silvery eyes, Orinthia could just tell...he was wise. Eyes were the key to the soul, and it was almost as if every time she came upon a new horse, she stared deep into their eyes, trying to find their soul. Of course it was almost a childish practice, but hey, it was worth it!

"Ah, the foothills", she began remembering the beautiful terrain despite the rocky obstacles. "You are one lucky horse to be living there. I remember trekking once. It is a trek I will never forget", another smiled urged itself on her maw, like it was permanent on her face. "Of course it is always lovely to explore and see the world..I guess it's one reason why I haven't settled down into a herd yet", the onyx mare lifted up her head once again, wondering how Ciceron would reply.

Did herds really allow the horses to leave and explore the world? she had always thought the members always were expected to thrive within the boundaries. I guess all her assumptions were wrong on how it all worked.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-24-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-25-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-01-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-07-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-25-2013, 12:24 AM