the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sweet Return [Ciceron]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
The sun warmed her dark body, attracted more to her onyx color than to his. The light also hit his back, illuminating his dappled color in the sunlight. The fae gave a friendly smile, and gazed at him some more with emerald colored eyes. Ciceron was a draft horse, his tall body rippling with muscles, same as her, though she had a more feminine touch with soft curves and slender legs feathered at the bottom.

As her youthful face erupted into a smile full of joy and naïve feelings, his face seemed to transform with one just as vibrant as hers. All at once, her belly began to hurt a little bit with all of the happiness that was filling her in. When were there times that she met someone as free and open as Orinthia? A giddy excitement rose and she was experiencing a light headed feeling. New found energy urged her to go for another run to burn it all off, but she refused to move as Ciceron began to speak again.

"There, you make a good point", agreeing with him, she almost longed to have an established home again. The wolves had taken everything she had treasured and kept near her heart, but there was always a chance to start again, especially in a land as bountiful as Helovia. "It has been a long time since I have lived a herd life", pausing slightly, she continued. "But I didn't know I had freedom if I was bound to one land. Do I really have the liberty to explore on my own time if I am part of a herd?" In her old herd, she never had the freedom to travel where she wanted to. Only around the borders of the forests and the far fields. Of course that was never enough to satisfy her need to see more, to learn more and gain some wisdom from her experiences.

"I've considered it many times..I've just never met a horse from there, but yes I will re consider it. I love the place...it's lovely", she spoke thinking about the rugged hills trees here and there. It is a beautiful place, but does her heart lead towards it? "I am always lonely. It is such a pleasure to converse with you--You're not like the others. Your joy seems to radiate, and it's contagious. It's rare I encounter such horses", she spoke again, kindly gazing at him with her emerald orbs. "I would like to see the Foothills again", stating it again, saying it more to herself than to Ciceron. He was a kind stallion, and she wouldn't mind talking about life's experiences with him. Such a horse like him was to be regarded with respect, for his intellectual mind sparked intense curiosity within the onyx mare.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-24-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 09-24-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 09-25-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-01-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-01-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-07-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Orinthia - 10-17-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Sweet Return [Ciceron] - by Ciceron - 10-25-2013, 12:24 AM