the Rift

[OPEN] Back To me [Birthing thread]

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Pearl flints pawed at the damp earth, pains struck the abdominal region in short bursts. The Fae was agitated, her breath came ragged. The whites of her eye's, more visible than normal. Something was causing her to react in alien ways. Something that had been a huge mistake. This was her first born, scared and alone, wishing it to just be over.
A scream.
The sound almost deafening, a shrill in the quiet lands, birds flee their perches, heading into the darkening sky. Clouds rolling in, forming a stormy look. But the pearl mare that stood in the open was not focused on that, nor the place she had come to a stop, the only thing capturing her full attention was the cramps and pains. Her legs damp with an unknown fluid, sticking her lasting winter coat into clumps.
A Sharp pain.
It was unbearable, yet the Fae still bore it upon her sturdy limbs, not yet ready to succumb to it. To give up, Is to show weakness and we are not weak. Her fathers voice cut through, His life lessons all but nasty, just to make her 'stronger' because she was apparently the weak one. But her father left her, you must be thinking. He did, though little to popular believe, he'd met her in secret a few times, His bond too strong to cut dead. All now but the voice resonating inside her mind. He had become quite fond of his little filly, Her markings such a beautiful mistake. The Silver grullo had become too attached to her and there he cut the ropes he still had around his daughter.
Adrenaline rush.
She found herself taking steps forwards, eye's clamped shut, but her long limbs carried her forward to safety, taking her out of the open, only to open her multi coloured orbs to a circle of pond reeds, flints almost buried into the sodden earth. She was in the marsh. A shiver ran down her spine. What a place to foal. It was damp, cold and an eerie mist hovered over the land. Not only that but things lurked in the waters, shadows slipped between tree's, other's went missing with no reasoning behind such an act. If Only her one eared, mad man was around, Despite his silence, he would be quite a protector in these times. A soft nicker escaped the Fae's lips, a whimper of a sound as she finally went down to her knee's. Salted fluids leaked from the corner of her orbs, an urge to push pestered at her mind, but she chose to ignore this, to just lay in her sorrows and let the world fade out around her.

A meadow of spring flowers surround the little pearl foal. Her white markings but a feint patch upon a small frame. Gangly legs carried her forward as a small gust of wind gently blew through the field, The little filly attempted to chase it as the wild grasses flowed like a wave. bending gently in the breeze. The field alive with the dance of nature. "Luneia" The gentle, melodic voice brought attention to the huge satellites situated right upon the crown of her cranium. "Lunee.." The same melody came again.
Stopping abruptly, the little pearl filly searched for the song through the field. The grass so much taller than her. "It's time my little one" Her head snapped around, the same voice coming from another direction. Lost and alone the small foal panicked, the image began to darken

Eye's flashed wide open as the real world came back into view, the pain came again, this time so much stronger, oh so much stronger. Her breathing was short and too quick. Cranium fell into the muddy ground and she finally resisted the urge, giving a huge push when the moment felt right. Though nothing seemed to happen to her dismay. She needed help. But darling, who's going to help such a bitter girl like you? The voice seemed to laugh at her. Though she knew it was right. who would help her? Who did she know? That's right.
No one.
No one would come and help her, because she was Alone

"speak".

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Luneia - 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Amara - 10-10-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Shajake - 10-18-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Back To me [Birthing thread] - by Luneia - 10-28-2013, 06:04 PM