the Rift

[PRIVATE] O, You Civilized Barbarian

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni</style>
      if i fall, will you catch me?</style>

A pleasant smile rests on the features of the painted girl who shines passively with golden sunlight. To have met with the Sun God upon this day, to have been looked upon with favor, to see the pride within his aureate gaze. Onni is happy. The bliss of her spirit rests easily upon her shoulders, and the mare does not notice the growing storm cloud above Torleik's head. In fact, the shaman does not take notice of the stallion approaching her at all.

Until his voice cracks through the air with a bitter tone.

Onni's gaze breaks from the spot in the sky the Lord of Light had passed, crown turning toward the dark stallion with wide, surprised eyes. Lyhty lets out a chirp of dissatisfaction, letting both their new company and his bond know that he does not appreciate this one's attitude. The shaman ignores the small bird's attitude, taking in his words graciously. She ponders, thinking of how the God had chided and ridiculed the fellow. Compassion sets into her heart, and the painted girl imagines what she would have felt had the words been directed toward her.

"He is rather hard to please," the mare notes simply. "I think that stands true regardless of gender." A smile greets him then, the shaman beaming for a moment thinking of her beloved God. "You should not take it to heart."

image by redbeansandrice @ flickr.com</style>
 just enough dark to see</style>
  how you're the light over me.</style>

Messages In This Thread
O, You Civilized Barbarian - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: O, You Civilized Barbarian - by Onni - 11-02-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: O, You Civilized Barbarian - by Torleik - 12-05-2013, 05:45 PM