[PRIVATE] Awake My Soul [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

If she hadn't heard the thundering of his hooves she definitely would have heard his laughter. The sounds drew Ktulu from her grazing, her head lifting and her crimson gaze finding a painted body that she knew well. She remained silent as she watched the Chief that she had appointed before her departure put on a show and there was no doubt in her mind that he thought he was alone. Had it not been for the setting sun, lengthening shadows, and her own dark pelt he would have spotted her easily.

It was nice to hear his laughter, she had to admit. For some time the Constrictor had worried that she had left Apollo with far too much weight on his shoulders, but she had confidence in him. Apparently that confidence was well founded if he could still laugh and act like he was free.

She wished that she could have been as carefree.

"Join him." Eytan replied as he sat by Ktulu's hooves. "You know you want to. It looks fun." His caramel eyes met Ktulu's crimson ones and she could see the twinkle of mischief that was there. When she remained standing where she was he nudged her leg softly at first before putting enough of his weight into it that he forced her knee to bend.

The shove set Ktulu in motion and she left the shadow that she had been comfortable in and stepped into the fading daylight that served as Apollo's spotlight. Her legs carried her swiftly toward the dancing Chief and as she passed him she reached her neck out so her muzzle brushed against his side, but she did not stop. Her tail flicked toward him as she passed and whether or not the strands of it brushed him she hadn't the slightest clue, because as soon as she passed him she set off in a thundering gallop across the field.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 10-27-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-01-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-03-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-10-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 01:46 PM