Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

"I've missed your company."

How many could actually admit that they missed her company and not be lying through their teeth? There were only a very select few that Ktulu would believe and Apollo was one of them. He warmed her cracked heart and the warmth was reflected in the smile that curled the corners of her mouth and shone in the crimson of her eyes. "I've missed you, as well." It was easier for the Constrictor to admit that she had missed the painted stallion than she had thought it would be. It didn't make sense because she had so much trouble expressing herself to everyone and yet Apollo made her feel completely at ease. She didn't have to wear her mask around him and she had a feeling that even if she did he would know.

Like Lakota.

When he questioned the marking on her back, Ktulu craned her neck to see it to be able to see it from the corner of her eye. She honestly didn't know how the marking came to be or why, she just knew that it was there now. If it hadn't been for Eytan, however, she wouldn't have known it was there. At least not until Apollo questioned her about it and nibbled on it, which she found herself enjoying quite a bit. Her tail flicked and she shifted her weight from hoof to hoof as she inched closer to Apollo. "I don't know." She finally admitted, deciding to leave it at that. How could she think about the marking when all she really could think about was Apollo?

Ktulu continued to inch closer to the painted stallion until her chest bumped against his. Her neck stretched, then, and she rested her head against his broad back, eyes closing slightly as she relaxed against him. When he asked about Eytan an ear flicked in the direction she had left the bear. "He's around." She said vaguely in response because Eytan was already in her head questioning her about why Apollo was asking about him and if he was needed or if he should go. It was times like that when she wished that Eytan could communicate his questions to others instead of going through her.

"He wants to know why you want him here." The Constrictor voiced the grizzly's question. "He says that..." Her head moved as she shot a look off in Eytan's direction and she could almost see the shit eating grin on the bear's face. "that you should enjoy time alone." "With you." The bear echoed in her head, but Ktulu ignored him.

As was natural for Ktulu, the good feelings that came along with seeing Apollo again began to fade and she found herself pulling away from him and stepping back. It was the guilt that was, again, settling itself in her chest because. "I'm sorry, Apollo." She sighed. "I never intended to leave you to manage the Foothills by yourself. I just couldn't do it anymore. I wasn't strong enough." Had she ever admitted to anyone that she wasn't strong? "But from what Eytan has shown me you're doing well for yourself. I'm proud of you."

"."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 10-27-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-01-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-03-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-10-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 01:46 PM