the Rift

[PRIVATE] Awake My Soul [Ktulu]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Apollo wasn't the most eloquent of creatures. He could name many, many others who could weave words into the finest tapestries that anyone would have the privilege of seeing. There were those that could use words like weapons, thrown about as sharp as the horn upon his very brow... But him, well... Apollo held none of that.

When anger raged within him, Apollo was at his most eloquent. The words could come to him, quick and with charismatic charm. But at any other time, with this flightyness in his breast and his heart skipping beats, Apollo could not even begin to think of what he could say. Ktulu was troubled, yes, and he was unable to find the words needed to express how very okay it was. There was no ill-will, no hatred or bitterness... The only thing that Apollo felt for Ktulu's absense was loneliness, for he had lost the steady presence of a very special friend in her wake.

Perhaps with time he could figure out how to make her understand all was well.

The stallion released a soft, heavy breath, listening to the words that she spoke as the topic turned to more pleasant conversation, like of Eytan. Ktulu's clipped, accented vocals swam about in his ears, dark and full of an octave that could make him shiver. His eyes focused completely upon her, listening and absorbing every word that escaped her pretty lips.

"I...I can't imagine having such a bond with a creature like that," he whispered when she had grown quiet, "I can't imagine feeling as they do. When he is happy, you are happy? Or when you are happy, so is he? It's all very... Confusing to me, Ktulu, I'm sorry." For certainly it was only something that one could understand when they were experiencing it.

"I ventured to the Veins of the Gods some time back, Ktulu," Apollo murmured softly as though admitting a secret, reaching out to once more brush his muzzle against hers. It was like he couldn't get enough of her; hearing her, smelling her, touching her. "There, Father Earth came to me... He spoke to me, and I asked him of these very things, if perhaps, even I could be granted another life in the form of a companion. He gave me a quest, something I must do to obtain it... That I should venture to those that I can find, those who have precious companions of their own, and learn what I can of the very special bond between them."

A rogue, boyish smile crossed the overo's lips, his honey-brown eyes brightening in honest joy. "I'm glad that I can discuss this with you, and Eytan. You're both... You're both very special to me, Ktu." Where joy had once been within his amber orbs, sadness suddenly lingered.

"I find myself missing you... I wish I could see you more often."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 10-27-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-01-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-03-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-10-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:18 AM