[PRIVATE] Awake My Soul [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

Naturally Apollo had questions and they weren't questions that she could answer with a simple 'yes' or 'no'. They required explanation so he could understand the depth of the bond she shared with the bear who completely owned her heart and soul. "When he is happy I feel his happiness." She said. "But ... your emotions are still your own. Just because he is happy doesn't necessarily mean that I am." There had been many times when the bear had been happy or excited about something and, yes, Ktulu had felt those emotions, but it didn't affect her enough to change her attitude completely. "I think my anger affects Eytan more than anything else." Maybe it was the predator in him that made him so sensitive to her anger. It was that sensitivity that made him a good partner to have in battle.

Finely shaped ears tilted forward as the paint stallion began to speak again, her crimson eyes tracing over every contour of his face. His muzzle extended toward her and she gladly accepted his touch and sighed softly as the muzzles touched again. She didn't understand the depth of the emotions that were swirling around the both of them like a hurricane or why she so openly accepted his small signs of affection. Her eyes closed as he continued to speak and only opened again when melody that was his voice ended. She caught the grin on his face and it made her smile back at him, carefree and happy for the first time since she had been a foal frolicking in the waves of the Moonlit Tides.

"I'm glad that I can discuss this with you and Eytan. You're both... You're both very special to me, Ktu. I find myself missing you... I wish I could see you more often."

If there was any regret that Ktulu had about leaving the Foothills it was that she wasn't able to see Apollo and Lakota as much as she would have liked to. The two of them had made her life worth living when she had called the Foothills her home. They were always there when she needed a shoulder to lean on or a friendly, encouraging smile. Ktulu touched her muzzle to Apollo's once more before taking a step back. "You know the forest." She murmured. "Look for me there."

"."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 10-27-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-01-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-03-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-10-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-10-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Awake My Soul [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 01:46 PM