the Rift

[PRIVATE] uh, you have cooties. [ciceron]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Hearing a resounding call return to him as the mare appears he turns so he may regard her properly. Turns out his sense of timing was off by just a couple minutes or so as the fae had already passed the spot where he had chosen to greet her. Anyways it all worked out in the end considering here he was standing before her. Gentle silver orbs passed casually over her small frame taking in everything to place her within his memories if they should ever happen to cross paths again in the future. Her coat was of a colour he had never happened upon before upon another but it was stunning. White silk lay underneath layers of golden embroidery coming together to make up the masterpiece. She possessed no horn but instead bore beautiful ivory wings tucked neatly at her sides.

Forcing his eyes to focus back to the mare's face he dipped his head slightly in greeting as she approached offering her calling as well as her homeland. The Lost Kin, hmmm he had not heard of this place or herd so far within his travels but there was much he had yet to learn or to see. "Greetings miss Aurelia, my name is Ciceron of the Foothills." He offered in return keeping his tone soft and light. Around him he could hear the wonderful sounds of nature, birds calling to one another or singing their tunes, the chirping of crickets within the long grasses, it was soothing and a much welcome break from reality.

To his right hidden within the long grasses was Merou who from the sounds of it was trying to catch the ever elusive cricket. For a spirit cub he sure could make his presence known when he wanted to. The occasional thump could be heard when his rather noisy stalking turned into a attempted catch. For now he seemed to be content in his hunt for the one creature he would never be able to catch.

"What brings you out here on such a beautiful day?" He asked casually wanting to make conversation. The autumn sunshine felt nice upon his own darkly dappled hide warming his body with its rays.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Aurelia] •• NOTES: So so sorry for the long delay its hard lately to get my muse up to writing, my life is a little chaotic XD ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Aurelia - 11-10-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Ciceron - 12-09-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Aurelia - 12-27-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: uh, you have cooties. [ciceron] - by Ciceron - 01-20-2014, 09:32 PM