the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

The rush of the water flooding her senses and quenching her immediate needs is like a joy she'd never before felt. She smiles into the pool as it bubbles up her nose and blears her eyes, all the while taking in giant gulps of the ambrosia. Such is her focus upon the oasis that she nearly doesn't hear the gentle voice of the other, like a faint rap of knuckles on a door - hesitant, but there nonetheless.

Ampere jerks her head from the waters in a purposeful upward arch, her mane flowing like a dark curtain, beads of water shed from its tips and shining in the summer sun like diamonds. A coy grin flitters upon her lips and her lashes blink once, twice, thrice as she turns her head purposefully slow towards the voice, her gaze vibrant in its lust. "I am now," she says huskily.

NOT GAUCHO! her mind screams like a siren into all of her senses. Immediately Ampere stiffens, her sexy posture slumping into the sweaty, wet horse she really is. Annoyance flickers across her gaze at first, the ability to be embarrassed seemingly lost - maybe she is delirious.
She must be if she thought Gaucho to be the only one to frequent the oasis in the goddamn desert.
Delirious or desperate she thinks sourly.

"Now-now that I got some water!" Ampere exclaims after an awkward pause, lamely trying to cover up her first impression upon this mare. Not that Ampere is very worried about impressing her, she certainly can't afford to be kicked out before seeing Gaucho this time, it's too long of a fly to get here to come up short-hoofed yet again.

"This heat, it'll do ya in," she laughs, perhaps a bit louder than necessary, and fans herself off with her wings.

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Ampere - 12-17-2013, 03:06 PM