the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
(I'll post Gaucho later on... :3 )

Zeno is 'patrolling'. By patrolling, what I really mean, is flailing around the skies, and sometimes simply falling out of the air. (Always towards something beneath her...or at least, that's what she says afterwards). She wants to be like Gaucho - to be strong and mighty - but at the same time, she finds something oddly alluring about the subtle strength that her mother has. Unfortunately, she can't seem to find a combination of the two. Still, she's trying...

Her wing wings - etched black at the shoulder - beat lightly against the warm air as she flies a safe distance above the sands. She is still too frightened to fly much higher - although she'd never actually admit to it - and at least from this height, she can still see what's going on below. And oh look! It's Mama!

"Moooooooooooooooooooom" Zeno cries, happily showing off. With a gulp of air, the youngster tries to swiftly bank, as she has seen her father do in the past. Her wings pull against her lithe frame, as her dark legs tuck neatly up against her belly. However, without Gaucho's powerful muscles, or the knowledge of how to steer herself using her hindlegs, her dive immediately spirals out of control. Frightened, the little bird spreads her wings, flapping madly to try and slow her descent, and to bring her head right-side-up. Managing this only a few feet before she hits the ground, she awkwardly lands in the sand - spindly legs spraying sand in all directions.

Sheepishly, she looked towards Soh with a grin. "Nailed it." She said confidently, trotting proudly to her mothers side. As she neared, electricity crackled from her shoulder, jumping with a bright light towards Soh. The youngster shivered - whenever this happened, she always felt both hot and cold at the same time. Itchy too. As she shivered, a few more fibers of electricity lept from her coat, causing her to shuffle her wings to try and calm the irritated skin.

Her bright electric gaze sought out Ampere's, with a child's boldness. "Who're you?" She demanded, almost impatiently.

Zenobia
quote quote

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Zenobia - 12-19-2013, 01:01 PM