the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

Zeno's ears momentarily perk forward as her mother acknowledges her landing. Still, part of her wishes that her father had been here to see it as well. He was always off patrolling - which, she thought was totally badass and necessary but...he wasn't much of a father, was he? Her shoulders slumped for a moment as self pity threatened to take hold of her small mind - that is, until Ampere did the thing.

The electricity thing.

Zeno's wings unfurled from her flanks as the bird flitted her way. She nimbly rose onto her spindly back legs, wings flapping to try and maintain the rear. She managed, but very poorly. Stumbling a few steps with her forelegs thrashing at the illusion, she finally crashed back to the sands, a wide grin on her face. "Whoa.." She breathed with a childlike awe, beaming gaze turning towards Ampere, whose next comment struck Zeno as a proverbial slap in the face. Not my fault! she thought bitterly, biting her lower lip. Mama was always working - and Papa was always patrolling. Who the hell was supposed to teach her these things?!

"Maybe I meant for it to be terrible." She responded, stomping a tiny hoof into the sand. In which case it was good." As her heart rate increased, Zeno felt the uncomfortably pitter-patter of her arrhythmia. Unconsciously she rubbed her chest with one of her wing tips, causing a few bolts of electric energy to expel from her coat.

"What are you doing here, anyways?" Zeno inquired, her youthful mind almost immediately forgetting it had been slighted. "You don't live here." Pausing, the youth decided to qualify that statement: "Papa says I need to know everyone who lives here. You know, so I know who are threats."

Zenobia
quote quote

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Zenobia - 12-27-2013, 11:46 AM