the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

Ampere, for all her ill controlled passions and vices for victory, was one who would offer compliments where they were do. Often this involved a stallion and his member in some way, and rarely, a child. In Ampere's experience, the short bit of it that she's had being very much a child still herself, she knew youths to be nothing but a heavy chain to be slapped around who so ever shoved them out of the space between their tail and hocks, and naught but a biting fly to anyone else who stood near. Foals often are annoyingly arrogant, unnecessarily loud and energetic, needy, whiny, co-dependent, and worst of all ignorant to their faults and thusly strutting around with inflated egos all the more for it.
Wait, did I just describe myself?

However, Zenobia had sass and Ampere had to give her credit for it. Rather than hugging her mother's legs and crying about it, she stood up and flat out lied, as bold faced as ever. It caused a grin to gradually spread on Ampere's muzzle, forcing out a gentle laugh.
The moment passed as swiftly as it had come however. By the time Ampere's cheeks loosened their hold and her muzzle slid back into place, her view was replaced with the less than welcoming image of Sohalia. Whether Zenobia's last words reminded the pale mare or if she'd simply decided the period for small talk had ended, it didn't truly matter because the point was they were both looking pointedly at her.

"I'm impressed that you seem to know everyone within your herd," she started after a moment, her blue gaze sliding steadily between the pair of them, the humor and the lust that lit her stare like a neon sign dimmed into something more like a cold gemstone. She was only ready to defend herself though, not intent on shedding blood first, or ideally, last either. "I wouldn't have thought a flock of this size would allow such familiarity... but if that's the case, then you must know Gaucho?" Ampere was thankful she remembered his name now, thanks to Shadow. She'd thought about throwing that name out, but had enough tact to decide that if word ever got back to Shadow, she might not be as receptive as a horny guard would be. True enough Shadow had invited her, but Ampere knew invitations left out in the rain crumbled and she intended on using it whenever the sky broke apart.

"Have you seen him?"
She was grateful for the opportunity to get back on track anyway. She wasn't here to chat with mares and their children after all, she was here to get laid.

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Ampere - 01-24-2014, 12:31 AM