the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

Uhoh. Mama is using her voice again. It's the one that she uses when I come home covered in mud, or when the other children aren't listening and she's trying to teach them about crafting. She hasn't used the words yet though - you know, the ones that she says when she accidentally breaks something that she's made out of crystal.

Zeno's small black ears perked forward at the mention of her father's name. Where did this lady come from, that she couldn't find him? Papa was always patrolling. Or fighting. Okay, so maybe he is sort of hard to find - he's always working. But...That's his job. And he always tells me how important it is, to protect the herd. That's why he says I have to know everybody.

"Duhhh" Zeno replied, sticking her tongue halfway out, and scrunching up her face as she looked up at the electric mare. Her blue gaze was bright with childlike amusement; it wasn't everyday that Zeno knew something that the grownups didn't. Or at least, that this one didn't.

Was she a grownup?

"That's my Papa" Zeno offered informally, puffing up her white chest with pride. She was the only daughter of the Sultan's. Well, that she knew of anyways. Midas had never really brought his actual children around, so she wasn't aware of them.

Zenobia
quote quote

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Zenobia - 01-28-2014, 01:19 AM