the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

As the moment's passed Sohalia's expression grew increasingly tight, as if she were trying to bite back the emotions tumbling within. For the most part Ampere chose to ignore her, although mostly she was just ignorant to the pale mare that compared to most was able to show a good deal of restraint. That was just the issue though, Ampere liked being direct, directly in Gaucho's wings especially.

She was not entirely oblivious to the effect the name had on the girl. Ampere was sure any mare that knew him would grow flustered though.

A smile spread against her blue tinted lips as Ampere turned towards Zenobia, the pride evident in her voice as she spoke of her relation to Gaucho. It did not surprise her that he had a child, rather she was shocked she hadn't met more of them. He seemed a particularly virile specimen, but then perhaps he had performance issues, oh dear.
"I'm glad that you take after him so much," Ampere laughed hollowly, the noise settling back in her chest as Sohalia spoke up, commanding Ampere's eyes once more.

Her attention sparked visibly, the ground around her hooves crackling briefly as the excitement rose. Sohalia couldn't have made a worse move than claiming him in such a challenging manner - why Ampere's mouth, and other areas, ran wet at the prospect of defeating the pale princess. "Ah," Ampere exclaimed, "That explains the scent thing then. I take after the birds and their beaks, but you're like a dog with their nose. No wonder you're a bitch."

Ampere's smile grew wide on her face, her eyes alive once more as caution was thrown to the wind. Truthfully Sohalia was more than accommodating, but Ampere had decided she just simply didn't like her now that Ampere knew Gaucho had fucked her. "No need to deliver messages on my behalf pup, I'll be able to find him on my own eventually. Why if I stay here long enough we can re-enact our first meeting. It happened right here. In this. Very. Pool."
Absently Ampere began to preen her feathers, her teeth clicking over one as she uttered each word.

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be a dear and dig me a grave [Gaucho, Sohalia, Zenobia] - by Ampere - 02-02-2014, 02:41 AM