the Rift

[OPEN] The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

I could of cried with joy when the golden and bright form of the God of the Sun arrived. After all, it had been him I had wanted to see the first time around. But then that.... ahh I won't say what I want to call her... arrived instead. I should be nice, after all she did give me a quest. Land by land I had dropped the bodies at his hooves. What I wasn't expecting was to see him smile...

I could merely nod in his awesome presence as he spoke of his sister. Yes, over dramatic would fit just right for the quest she had given me... Maybe I had impressed him by still returning? "It was to you both I came, but only she answered." Was my soft reply. I did not want to anger the God that was over the land I so badly wanted to live in. The Throat had been a mere dream since I was tiny and just beginning the quest.

I could not believe my ears what he said next. In fact I was startled. He could give me my magic now.... and something else.... or I could wait for his sister... Without a second thought I spoke. "I would rather deal with you Sir... If it is not to much to ask...." I was no longer proud or angry... Just, amazed... I had never seen the God I was coming to worship up close, let alone this close... Here he was offering to fill the wish I had wanted for so long, and then some.... "You do not need to give me a gift, but I would gladly do something in return if you wish it."

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 511c499da2515]
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - by Azale Moniet - 12-19-2013, 10:44 PM