the Rift

[OPEN] A new day [Herd Vote]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
They spoke in favor of Guacho’s request. My brow turned with orbs brimming full of smiles that laced the corners of my face. It was good to stand at the head of our herd with him and even better that the voices spoke up in agreement. At least, until Africa stepped forward and reported upon her job as an Oracle. The sun had given us a warning, one to evidently be heeded. For a moment I said nothing, Guacho spoke to her and added to the story. A darkness was coming? Another one? My heart sank and all good tides were suddenly carried away in one fell blow. I stiffened when he turned to me, dread now evidently lingering in my eyes and on the deep frown that was tightly knitting itself across my face.

We had to go, he said. I grunted, deeply concerned. My heart was racing and mind was speeding ahead even faster. We had succumbed to the darkness before, but this one was somehow…different? Upon hearing them speak I was in agreement. As wrong as it felt to leave my boarders undefended. If what they said was true, then we needed to act—and it needed to be now.

Our home was large, much too large for our numbers to defend. “Fina, to me.”I called, and she drew near, hovering at my head with worried eyes, “Travel North, find as many of our brethren as ye can, led them to the cave. Go now child, be careful.” She vanished in a flume of fire and feather, away to the distant etches of this land, “Guacho will be guide those that can fly; those that cannot, I will walk with thee on the ground. We will travel together. Be alert, be wary. Do not engage with this darkness, if it truly consumes.”

The caves did appear safe, and for the time being my sole thought was to get our family to a safe and defendable location, “Warn those ye pass on the road and in the sky.” My limbs turn to follow Guacho, wings remaining tightly curled against my sides.

OOC: This is the end of this thread. Please post in the caves!

Midas is walking people here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=11834

Credits or something
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A new day [Herd Vote] - by Gaucho - 01-07-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Africa - 01-07-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Megaera - 01-07-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Hector - 01-07-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Gaucho - 01-08-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: A new day [Herd Vote] - by Midas - 01-08-2014, 02:45 PM