the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet Escape

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The moment the words tumbled out of her mouth, she wished she hadn’t said a word.

The outline shifts, and at that moment, she knew it was Oxy. Words flew from his mouth, pained and terrible. She cringed a little, taking a quick step back, her head tucked in and ears back. Elsa wished she could help, but something was a lot worse than she expected. A snort escaped her nose at her sudden pull backwards. As quickly as the words had come, they died. In the flurry of activity, his boggart, flashed. His eyes and face momentarily were revealed, and she was for the first moment afraid of being in his presence.

But she would not run; not this time. Last time she had run from any emotions, it didn’t go well. She was chased and exiled, leaving her sister in her disastrous wake. She blinked, once, twice, thrice, trying to get a hold of the situation. His body suddenly moved again. The shifting of the sand signaled his movement. Nearly stumbling over herself many times, she tried to keep up with his gait.

A dim light allowed for more light. She could not make out his shape and color, and the horns that protruded from his head. She moved to face him again, her eyes searching to try and connect with his. Honestly, she just wished she didn’t have to see him like this. Her heart broke just hearing his voice, from the short story he gave; there was a girl involved. If there was one thing Elsa learned about relationships was that they only ended in tragedy. Silence consumed the spaces between his words and hers. She tried to find words, and it took her a long while to find them. Sensitivity was something she lacked, and that's why she struggled with this. Not knowing anymore background or anything, she had no idea what to do. She reached her muzzle out, carefully, gently, towards Oxy, not daring touch him, but letting him know. Elsa was there for him, and she could relate on a smaller scale. She, although was not ignored by her sister, left her to fend for herself in a kingdom. Elsa had been the selfish one.

"Oxy, I'm sorry." Her words tumbled out fragmented and broken. Still grasping at words that were in her head, and trying to put it together in some semblance to make it at least somewhat eloquent. More time passed, and she cast her glance downwards. He could've left her, and she could be talking to air. Elsa didn't even notice as his head moved to the sand, or the fact that he was entirely on the ground. She was so focused on her words she was oblivious to everything. She drew in a deep, loud breath again and continued. "... And I know that doesn't fix anything. But I really am sorry. I'm sorry you didn't have the chance to say bye. I'm sorry you were hurt. I'm sorry that life just sucks." She frowned, deep lines forming at the corners of her mouth. It was quite ironic, here she was preaching about how others make life shit. Yet, she was the one that hurt everyone else. The problem was her. It was things like herself that hurt horses like Oxy. "And dammit Oxy..." She stomped her hoof, sending sand flying in all directions. "I'm sorry there are horses like me that exist, and we're too stupid to realize we're not meant for good things. All we leave in our wake is destruction." Anger rose in her throat, choking her words. The thing was, she didn't even want this to turn into her own personal rant session. Heck, she didn't even know if the girl he was speaking of was the one that had hurt him. She just knew that she had hurt Ana in a way that could never be fixed. She sighed, angered, frustrated, sad, everything. Tears prickled at her eyes, but she wouldn't cry. Not in front of him, not in front of the one she needed to prove she was strong to. "I'm just..." her words were gone again, her voice was barely even a whisper. She tucked her head into her chest, breathing in deeply as if trying to remember the scent of home. It was gone though, gone with everything. "I understand." Her voice was barely audible. It only would've been heard if he was actually listening to her. Elsa understood what hurt felt like, how it stings like a bee, and yet sometimes you deserve it. Whether or not Oxy actually did deserve it was a mystery. The only thing she knew now was that she was a terrible being, and she deserved every second of hate and spite that was thrown at her. She looked up, to see him on the ground, so, exposed. All she could do was look and search, for something, for anything that signaled he didn't fully hate her for following.

@[Oxy]
[yay, hope it went well! haha so, sorry for the weirdness. i blame the flu. xD]

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-04-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-04-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-10-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-11-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-15-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-17-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-22-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-23-2014, 08:45 PM