the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet Escape

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The sight of him curled up on the ground broke her heart. His words breaking them anymore. If you had asked Elsa if she would ever see Oxy like this, she would've laughed. To her, his emotions were a tenable fortress. She thought it would've taken an entire army to knock them out.

Yet, here he was, right here on the ground. As his nice words slipped from his lips, she sighed, and decided she needed to be on his level. Her standing up here was doing nothing for anyone. Her legs curled underneath her as her body lowered to the sand with a dull thud. The sand enveloped the curvatures and corners of her body rather uncomfortably, but it was worth it. She needed to make sure he was okay, and wouldn't do anything too drastic. Her head reached out and plopped onto the sand, near Oxy, but she tried not to encroach on his space. A sigh escaped her nostrils, send small little dust devils swirling around her mouth.

She glanced up to Oxy, her blue eyes full of support and general care. Something she honestly had not shown in a long time. "And you deserve good too Oxy, but you don't act like you do." She sighed, looking down, slightly cross-eyed at her nose. With another huff of her nose, she blew up tiny particles of sand, trying to think of more words. Words that were not coming to her. "You know you're welcome to talk to me right?" She said, looking back up too him. Maybe he wanted to talk, and maybe he didn't, that was up to him. She just wanted him to know that she was there if he needed her, and she would listen. "But I don't want to leave you here. If you don't want to talk, don't talk. However, I'm not going to leave you here alone. I can always walk you out too if you want..." Her voice trailed off as she waited for him to speak. Sure she may be annoying, and sure she may be a pest, but her intentions were good. She truly wished for the best in everyone.

@[Oxy]

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-04-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-04-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-10-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-11-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-15-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-17-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Oxy - 02-22-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Sweet Escape - by Elsa - 02-23-2014, 08:45 PM