the Rift

[OPEN] take me through the pyramids

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Note had often pondered upon the thought of love. He thought he knew what love was - he really did, but how could he be so sure when Sohalia was ready to give him up as soon as the next suitor came her way? The stallion supposed that he had never seen true love. His father was dead before he was born, his mother spending every waking moment of her life with Note. His mother had been a lithe, short thoroughbred, born with as the runt of twins. She never reached the height of her parents, and the poor mare had been a little frail throughout the entirety of her life.
Amira had cared a great deal for Note, but she left him without a reason, even a goodbye. Her death came far too early, but it could've been so easily avoided. With that, Note concluded that he was not truly loved by his mother. She loved his father, and Note had been a constant reminder of the smoky black stallion. It pained her to see so much of someone she truly loved in her son. What a shame as well. Note had admired his soft spoken mother.
'You must try some of these mushrooms!' Sabel's voice pulled Note out of his thoughts. The dusty bay turned to look at the lynx chewing on a large glowing, blue mushroom. His ashen lips turned up in a smile at the sight. Florescent mushrooms were not usually something Sabel enjoyed. But he was hungry..perhaps he could try some..
'They're edible, right?' Note questioned, touching his muzzle to one of the mushrooms growing on a small tree. His hesitant nature was growing worse with every passing day and it was driving Sabel insane. 'Well, duh!' the lynx practically hissed through the bond, pausing her mealtime to give Note a sightless glare. She didn't actually like the mushrooms all that much, but they were easier to find that a mouse considering her handicap.
Note snorted at the cat, returning the glare before hesitantly eating a mushroom. They certainly weren't bad at all, but he missed being able to simply graze wherever he wanted to. This was one of the few edible things he had found in the caverns. What a hassle this whole cave thing was.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
take me through the pyramids - by Note - 02-12-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: take me through the pyramids - by Africa - 02-19-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: take me through the pyramids - by Note - 02-21-2014, 11:35 PM