the Rift

[OPEN] Wet Dog

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

…So Teeny was acting strange. Let’s get that out the way. Okay, sure, it was understandable to be as wide-eyed and bashful as he was at that moment since, y’know, we were in this dark wastelandish vista filled with all manner of creatures trying to eat our throats and suck the marrow from our bones, so….I mean, I guess his behavior was warranted. Still though, the jerk in me kind of laughed at it in my head, because here was this brawny motherfucker whipping his head back and forth with his eyes popping from his skull like some frightened little bunny in the wolves’ den. Thing is, the kid in me started to worry for the same reason, because if he was amped up then shouldn’t I be too?

*"Uh…It's good to see you too?"*

It lives!! I took a step back to look into his face instead of allowing myself to keep sweeping over him in that admittedly creepy way I was doing not too long ago. I didn’t get a chance to say anything to him though, because he had whipped his head to the side again and he was talking again and holy fuck there was another bro comin’ to see us. And maybe I was acclimated to the stink of the dead land, but whatever the reason I didn’t immediately smell Tiny’s funk so I guess he kind of came out of the shadows at me and that’s pretty much the creepiest shit that could’ve happened to me.

So I jumped. And I gave a kind of screaming whinny to go along with it, because it was Funkmeister and ew ew ew and why was he here, now, of all places? What did he want with us? I didn’t hear him talking back, because dammit I was too shockfraid to do anything other than hop backwards and scream “FUCK” really loudly in a very unladylike manner but who was there to stop me?

Anyway, it didn’t end there, because as soon as my hooves touched the ground, I was back in the air, the scream in my throat turning into a roar of something else, something a lot more painful and biting and pissed, and what was more, something was already bursting from my head though the tip of my horn, something large and white and CRACKLY and slithering out towards the dark shadowcloud that had appeared out of nowhere—dropped from the sky, ascended from hell, slithered from Funkmeister’s ass, I don’t care, it came from somewhere and I was attacking the fuck out of it because cognitive reasoning was beyond me at this point.

This was why I had left Jiji in the first place—because something evil had taken over her bones and body, and I was compelled to attack it, and attacking her wouldn't help her, but what could I do? I had no choice. It was dark and slimy and really disgusting and the basest instinct of the spark in my bones made me attack on sight, to remove its stain from the earth, and whether it was an apparition or some poltergeist or whatever the hell, something fake, didn’t cross my mind. All I knew was that the bolt had left my horn before I could stop it, and I was still hopping in the air, roaring in rage and pain, and it would be really embarrassing later when things cooled down and I remembered how ready I was to attack Jiji.

To attack my own cousin.

[WOW sorry for wait D: ]
Roskuld</style>

Messages In This Thread
Wet Dog - by Roskuld - 02-23-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Wet Dog - by Mauja - 02-25-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Wet Dog - by Roskuld - 03-01-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Wet Dog - by Oxy - 03-02-2014, 04:03 AM
RE: Wet Dog - by Mauja - 03-02-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: Wet Dog - by Roskuld - 03-19-2014, 10:52 AM