the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Can one describe water with one term, one sentence, or even a paragraph? Certainly not with this water. This water contains healing properties. It leeches the demon out of me and leaves me feel rejuvinated. How did it get here? These caves are inteicate, so who put them here? The gods are the only being capable if bringing such beauty and elegance to the underground. Inscriptions of drawing ages old in one room, crystals in another, and moss in one. There are a few more rooms in which I have not gotten to explore. Water is a necessity, but hiw does it manage to be ao pure while underground? Maybe it is unclean and that is why it heals. Could there be a virus in this very trough that will end all of the residents of helovia's lives?

Can you answer these questions?

No. Only the ones who put this here can. This is why I seek to find a good, to express my appreciation to them. They have healed me of my hideous illness and returned me back to the Golden. Aurelia the Golden. I like the way that sits in my head, but now is not the time to think of legend titles.

I am no legend, but I do seek to become one.

Time has been kind to me. I am still young and able to do things. I can still fight, be a sleuth, or do pretty much anything. Now is the time to act, while I am still young and able. As I age, I will probably lose my muscle, gain a slower speed, and maybe even put one a few too many pounds, but it is life. This brings me to my next point.. Does this water offer imortality to those who drink it's waves everyday?

If so, I think I'll just hang around here for a while.

Have the horses crammed into this underground cave been testing this water in various ways? How do the healthy react to it? How about the injured? How about the insane? I am only one horse, yes, but maybe I can help Helovia's future generations.

In the midst of my thoughts, I notice something out if the corner of my eye. It is round and white. Immediately, I am drawn to it. I walk towards the egg and sniff it. It's stillness is unchanged, and I am worried what ever in side is dead. Gently, I bump the egg with my muzzle.

It is cold to the touch.

I allow my warm breath to wash over it, heating the egg like an incubator would. The egg is in the corner of the room, so it is easy to warm. "Hello, there." My gentle voice rolls over the egg andtries to soothe whatever is inside (if anything.) "Now how am I supposed to carry you to someplace warmer?" I chuckle softly. So many options, but maybe the time is limited.

I will need help thinking about my options.

ooc:; @[Mauja] @[Note] HAI GUYS. So Aurelia found her egg, but doesn't know how to carry it! :O Also, I tagged you both because I thought the dynamics of this would be awesome. Aurelia is now healed, but i didnt write much about it because it happened before there is a chance anyone saw. You guys can say your charcters see water on her muzzle and know she drank the water, 'nd stuff! :D It'd be really great if one of you offered the name Shilva to aurelia as a name to what ever is inside! <33

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 03-02-2014, 11:51 PM