the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

The mare spun around after Note's words were finished.
"Ugh, hi." her voice was soft, matching her exterior perfectly. She was everything Note had expected her to be. The mare was glorious and she knew it, therefor, she acted upon it.
"Well, they may be strong, but feathers aren't really materials that are made to carry things." She had a point, Note gave her credit for that much. But it was just a suggestion, really. She spread her wings, letting the tips brush the walls. They were large, just about as big as his own, though his were wider. Note peered around to look at his own appendages, shuffling the feathers attached to his sides. His wings never felt comfortable latched against his body as they were. The ends of his wings stuck out far behind his rump. Useful for flying, but obnoxious and pointless when it comes to anything else. He would've preferred to been born without them, though both his parents were Pegasi, so he didn't have much of a choice. So he had been born with wings, but he wasn't going to do something crazy like tear them off or anything. That was painful and took an unnecessary amount of work, might as well keep them around.
"I'd probably drop it...Now, I know I don't have a big mouth. Do you?" Note's face turned into a scowl at the words, his wings igniting with wisps of fire. Like he was about to do this girl some type of favor when he didn't even know her name. Hell no. It's not happening.
'C'mon, she is cute!' Sabel interrupted Note's thoughts, purring and weaving in and out of Note's legs. Her words only caused the bay's wings to further ignite his wings with fire, illuminating the cave instead with hues of orange, red, and yellow.
'That's bull. You're blind,' Note snapped through the bond.
'She sounds cute,' Sabel spoke, walking up to the mare to give her a sniff.
With a reluctant huff, Note ceased his fire and turned back to the mare and his own companion.
"Who is this? Oh, I didn't catch your name either?" The mare says, her golden gaze catching his own sharp green one. "I'll carry your egg somewhere safe, if that's what you're suggesting," Note spoke evenly, not quite hostile but getting there. "I'm Note, that's Sabel," He said, turning his gaze to the egg. It was large, but nothing Note couldn't handle. "I don't know your name either," Note spoke, not looking away from the egg.
"Or your companion's. What are you going to call it when it hatches?"

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Note - 03-03-2014, 01:48 AM