the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
He caught on fire! The stallions wings lit the room with bright orange hues, and immidiately I was mesmerized. Can I do that if I try hard enough?

"I'll carry your egg somewhere safe, if that's what you're suggesting," As the stallion speaks, I could jump for glee and hug him, but some stallions (Mauja) don't like my touches, but that is perfectly okay because I can keep my distance. "I'd love for you to carry it!" I smile and nod my head, tossing my silken mane and forelock around. "But as long as you don't crush it" I exclaim jokingly as I glance down at the egg. Has it already died? Frozen before born...

"I'm Note, that's Sabel," Returning my gaze to the stallion and his friend, I keep listening. "I don't know your name either." I pause slightly as allow my lungs to fill with air before continuing. "What lovely names you guys have. I am Aurelia." It's strange saying my name, for the time that I was a demon, I was called by a different alias. Parting with that disease is the best thing that has ever happened to me (except for meeting Africa, maybe.)

"Or your companion's. What are you going to call it when it hatches?" I fall quiet as he speaks. I notice now that he seems notably older than me... maybe even double my age? Well, then again... I am quiet young. "Is it really mine to name? Plus, I'm not good at naming things." I smile softly and if horses can blush, I was blushing.

What is Note feeling?

I don't see much emotion flowing through him. Is he cladded like a few horses that I know? Do stony barriers encase his feeling within him? If so, one day his dam will break and everyone will be flooded with his emotions. "Does something trouble you, or are you just a more quiet horse?" I chuckle softly in my elegant tones. I do want to know why he is so... unemotional. I've seen him scowl, but not really smile. What twisted logic, right?

"How did you set tourself on fire?" My head cocks to the side and my muzzle reaches forward, as if getting slightly closer to him will help me understand. "Like this?" My expression goes blank and I concentrate. Before I know it, my entire body is engulfed in flames along with my wings. The orange flames lick the air and leave a burnt smell in the air. You can see none of ny colors, no white, no gold. All I am now is a large ball of flame shaped like a horse "I don't understand..." My voice is slightly raspy, but still strong now, as if the fire dries my throat out. As I speak, the fire starts to dissappear. "I've never been able to do that before..." There is utter and complete shock on my face.

What the hell has Helovia done to me?

ooc:; she has discovered her magic! :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread