the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

"I'd love for you to carry it! But as long as you don't crush it." The girl's smile was girlish. Everything about her was elegant, harmless even. The kind of woman you'd expect to stay at home, take care of the kids, and entertain the guests. But she was a wandering soul, choosing to not let her personality reflect her flashy looks. Seemed somewhat respectable to the stallion.
The young mare went on to introduce herself as Aurelia, then question the own naming of her companion. Note picked his head up at this, ears pricked forward, towards the mare. "It's not like it can name itself," Note huffed. "I suppose I can help. What about...Shilva?" Note suggested, his voice somewhat lighter, even kinder at this point with a slight smile tugging at the corner of his lips. The mare wasn't growing on him, he was just getting used to her presence. At least, that's what he told himself. He didn't really know what to think of the girl.
"Does something trouble you, or are you just a more quiet horse?" Note looked at the mare, a troubled expression appearing on his features for a mere second before being replaced by his usual emotionless looks. Why was it any of her business? Such a prodding mare. Perhaps she should keep her muzzle away from the mouths of rattlesnakes, lest she be bitten.
Words do not find their way to Note's lips. He formed them in his mind, dwelling on possible lies, but it was easier to stay quiet. And so he did, not paying much attention to the mare until she burst into flames. Her golden bodice was replaced by fire, engulfing her hide with such little effort.
Note scrambled backwards, the air sliding from his lungs as he did so. The stallion coughed once - twice after the mare had finished flaming, flicking his long, dark gray tail back and forth.
"Yeah, like that," Note sputtered as Sabel hid behind his ash colored legs. "Tone it down a bit, will you? Almost set my ass on fire," The stallion grumbled with a sigh. All that roamed Helovia now seemed to be the immature specimens, unable to fully control what's inside of them. Then again, he fell into that category quite nicely as well.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Note - 03-04-2014, 06:44 PM