the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
He was kind and offered a name to me. It was a nice name with a nice ring to it, so I smiled and bobbed my head up and down, a sort of announcement that that would be it's name... Her name? What if it was a boy? "I like that.. Shilva. I hope it's a girl, or I'll have to think of a name and it will be something ridiculous like spot." That is proof of Aurelia's terrible naming skills. She giggles lightly as their conversation continues.

After finding out about her magic, she is immediately shot down. "Tone it down a bit, will you? Almost set my ass on fire," My expression turns apologetic and regretful. I am just too bubbly today and for this stallion. After he dodged my question about his quietness, I figured something was bothering him, maybe a deceased family member or a friend becoming a wraith? Those are things I'd be down about. "I am sorry, Note." Instantly, my gaze falls to the floor and rolls over to the egg. The critter inside cold, dying. Do I still want him to carry it? "You don't have to help me move it if it's to bothersome." A soft beam grows onto my lips, but it is a shy smile and without eye contact, embarrassed.

I didn't mean to harm him or his feline companion. I just wanted to try out my magic, was that such a crime in his book? "and I'm sorry for asking about your quietness." I turn my body a little, to face the little egg better, my left flank facing him. This would be a prime time for him to choose whether to leave and lose whatever friendship we could have had or stay and possibly become friends.

Both had their ups and downs.

ooc:; note can leave now if he wants, or stay if he wants :D Maybe if you are getting sick of this thread you can leave! I am personally enjoying it, but if it's note's character to leave, so be it. XD

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 03-04-2014, 07:31 PM