the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"Don't worry about it. Of course I'll still help move it, I said I would so I will," My teeth expose themselves in a pearly grin. The face of a jokester taking over as I begin to speak. "You'd better, Note, but first I must say... please don't accidently burn it. Burnt egg isn't really my favorite meal." I laugh softly. My laugh fits my appearance. Soft and subtle, yet beautiful if you bother to pay more attention. I am a lot of things, but deadly isn't one. I think this stallion has been around too many deadly horses. He needs a break before he goes and dies.

What am I even saying?

If anyone is going to go and get themselves killed, it would be me. I have a slight tendency to over look details, which often puts me in quite... harry situations. Like when manbitch decided to scar my flank with a flesh colored line. I could've very well have avoided that, but I was stupid enough not to avoid it. The only new marking I have besides scars is my golden blaze. Instead of a regular white blaze, mine is painted the same hue and color as my dapples. I noticed it once I finished healing. The reflection of the water showed me my newly decked out face.

I have no idea why I got this, or how, but it's pretty and I like it.

I wonder if strange markings appearing on horses is normal to horses here. This is certainly not the norm for me. Am I just really strange and foreign? I've been here for a little bit of time, and I can easily say that Helovia is one of the weirdest places I've ever been to.

"When you first came to Helovia, did you think this place was strange?" This asked because of me assuming he is foreign. Are there many natives to Helovia? I want to know more about this place and it's history. The ever strong caveman with the tribal markings (Gaucho) had told me about some of Helovia's past wars. Immediately I thought of the gods pitting is against each other and making us fight for a rawhide bone. We aren't dogs. Eventually, I figured out that the gods aren't bad at all. They allow us into their world, they take care of us, and they don't slack off at their job.

I do not know about Note, but I am pro gods!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 03-10-2014, 09:28 PM