the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
"I can assure you that seared egg will not be on the menu tonight,"

Reassuring, yes, but I'd figured he wouldn't dare burn my egg to ashes. What would be the point of that? Plus, I would probably attack him before he had the chance to burn completely. Why would he want a dead whateverisinthategg and an angry mare that would attack him in a split second if he was to harm an object that could grow into something magical? Is Note a murderer? By that, I mean of things that haven't even been born yet, but still, I'd think of him as a murderer.

I noticed the large grin smothered across his maw deteriorated as my voice spoke. Does he not like my question? I could see the hesitation in his stance. The way he hid his eyes from me by tucking his head in slightly. Was this an awkward or potentially even a touchy subject? My insides fluttered with butterflies as I anxiously waited for his masculine voice to flood the room once more.

Come on, Note... Speak. My thoughts rattled the inside of my brain, not helping my growing discomfort. I did not like when he got mad the first time. I certainly do not want to see it again, now do I? It'd be bad if two horses (Note and I) were to set ourselves on fire and have a sort of... brawl, I suppose. Plus, I was a terribly inexperienced fighter. There was no way I'd be able to beat a stallion who has a good muscle tone and is probably trained in the art of combat.

The silence shatters, and I am thankful for that. His powerful voice filled the room, echoing through the corridors of the Heart Caves. "At first I was a bit startled by the oddities known to this land, yes, but after a month or so it felt like home, as if I was meant to be nowhere else," At first he was startled, but then grew accustomed to it. Does this mean I am supposed to surround myself with magic and oddities and hope it becomes more normal? The idea of magic startles my brain, and I can't quite comprehend it. It's like trying to image a new color.

You can't use red, blue, yellow, or any variation of those colors. So, what do you use to understand?

There is no easy explanation of magic. One could say voodoo, tricks, illusion, but my coat engulfing into flames on my command is certainly not a trick. I can feel the hotness (it's not searingly painful), but it does get a few degrees hotter when I use my magic. Possibly voodoo is the only word to explain the mysterious things taking place in Helovia.

"I've been here for many morns and nights, but hast not yet gotten used to the charm of this land." I pause for a moment, a purely innocent expression on my face. "What if I never become accustomed to the land and lore of Helovia?" Would I just get up and leave, or fight for the knowledge, the ability to understand?

What would Note do?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread