the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Aurelia was a strange mare - she asked serious questions and expected him to act differently. She was anxious for his reply as well. Didn't she have real friends to bother with this kind of stuff? Or did they run from her? He couldn't imagine why.
'Sarcasm,' Sabel whispered through the bond, purring as she rubbed her head against his canon bone. Note held back a laugh, simply casting a quick smile at his bonded instead. He had been an incredibly sarcastic being when he first came to Helovia. He said things he didn't mean, and Sabel knew all too well. After his accident, Note's humor wasn't quite the same, his sarcasm diminished. Unbeknownst to him, it was making a spectacular comeback.
Maybe not spectacular. It was a quirk of his that caused many to hate him, an equal amount to love him. A curse and a gift, it carried it's own pros and cons.
Aurelia's voice broke the stallion's thoughts, his eyes flicking back up to the mare. He wasn't sure what he was expecting her to say, but he wasn't exactly this.
"I've been here for many morns and nights, but hast not yet gotten used to the charm of this land. What if I never become accustomed to the land and lore of Helovia?"
Note looked at the girl sympathetically, noticing her innocent demeanor. Such a strange little fem she was, graced with beauty but conflicted with her existence nonetheless. "I've known others who never got used to Helovia," Note said, looking away from the mare. He shifted his gaze to Sabel, the cat's pale eyes finding his.
"They left."
It was the truth. The truth wasn't always pretty, or kind in the least, but it was what she had to hear. He just had to pray that he wasn't screwing up some kind of deluded fantasy she had conjured about Helovia.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Note - 03-16-2014, 08:08 PM