the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
In the darkness of the caves I stumble, but though it is dark around me I feel enlightened. Having just been healed by Hector and Midas, the world around me seems lighter, brighter. I can understand the horses around me and I feel I have a new clarity. And I know that life is something to treasure, not to throw around carelessly, needlessly. The darkness that I was in had taken who I was and thrown it away, keeping only the ugly parts. Despite the newfound clarity that I feel, being cleansed of the infection that sought my life as well as others', I can tell that there is a darkness that remains inside me. Like an internal scar, I sense that it will never fully heal. I will never fully heal.

It's a realization that I am slowly coming through the caves. I find myself in a room with two other beings. One I sort of recognize, the other is completely unfamiliar to me. The unfamiliar one is a pegasus stallion, a dusty bay coloring. His toes silver, slashy marks on his neck, dark gray mane and tail. No, I do not know this beast. The other is vaguely familiar. I remember her... Aurelia was it? From the gathering in the Deep Forest.. the Asylum members... she came in all huffy and wanting to lead her own group.. but she had no followers. The Asylum quickly laughed her away. She seems... more familiar than that, but I can't place her from where. They are gathered around an egg... Curious.. what's an egg doing in the caves? That doesn't make any sense at all. I approach cautiously, not wanting to startle them. I stop a few yards away and clear my throat, then speak in a soft but deep voice. "Hello.. " I feel like there's something more that I want to say, but whatever was on the tip of my tongue has decided to stay there quite happily, and will not be airborne anytime soon.

OOC: throwing things up by jumping on this bandwagon super late. liquid tiiime.. also. I have not read your posts SO if I'm horribly off, feel free to smack/correct me. ;)
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Satanic Silk - 03-19-2014, 11:33 PM