the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
""I've known others who never got used to Helovia," Oh, so he knows what I am saying. I offer him a soft smile. The power of speech is elusive. I watch him, without taking my gaze of of him. I know there is more, for it was weird how he ended him sentence. I'm hoping he will say something like 'They eventually felt at home and all was well' but that never happens. Instead, the complete opposite happens, making me gape at him. My jaws drops open, before being shut firmly.

"They left."

I do not think I want to leave. Would my friends be hurt? Would anyone even care? I'm struggling with the idea of leaving Helovia. Helovia is vast and large with feral and brutally honest horses. How dare he tell me this? I'm angry, happy, and painstakingly upset. What do I even say to reply to that? I could easily cone up with a witty remark, but the power of speech is still elusive to me. "It's peaceful in this cave." My voice is cool as I try to change the subject, my expression completely guarded and unreadable. My eyes are seemingly blank, allowing him to imagine whatever emotion he wants to. Deep down, I know that I may never call this place home.

That thought scares me, so I brush it off. There is no need to worry about that this moment. I can worry and be self conscious tomorrow. My thoughts switch back to the egg. I shoot a slight glance at the white egg, to make sure it is okay still. As I take in it's odd shape, ivory coloring, and near perfect cleanliness, I realize this egg is not like me. Can I really take on the challenge of caring for a perfect egg when I am flawed in every single way?

I think about how others might view me. Perhaps they think of me as a beautiful mare, but that I cannot realize that, and because of that-- I am flawed. I doubt anyone had thought of me as flawless, for I am far from that. I am flawed, flawed, flawed...

In every way.

I am uncertain of how to fix my flaws, or if they are a permanent thing. Maybe I can outgrow them. Lacking blemishes is almost impossible, so I am okay with a few bumps and bruises physically and mentally, but nothing overwhelming. How am I supposed to go about fixing myself if I cannot decide what is wrong?

What the fuck is wrong?

All of a sudden, I hear a masculine voice speak. "Hello..." My head turns sharply towards the sound. I see a stallion. He has bat wings (a rare trait, yet they seem so familiar.) Red eye bore into my soul, and I have to blink a few times to break what I feel is eye contact. Does he have a sibling I've met? He seems so familar.

I push his familiarity to the side and smile softly at him. My porcelain face reaching out to bump against his nose. "I am Aurelia, and you are...?" My voice caresses the air gently and sways through the stillness, echoing back slightly. It's strange to hear my voice. I can hear the growing maturity, and I know that I am aging. I have already lost my virginity, gotten attacked, flirted, and about everything else someone of my age can do.

Do people my age worry about their mistakes?

Am I just weird and strange?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 03-20-2014, 11:39 PM