the Rift

[PRIVATE] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

The silence is deafening.

I stand their awkwardly, yearning to get out, to leave. This conversation has been turned to the worst setting. After my horrible attempt at changing the topic, Note doesn't speak. I remember that Note had come in wanting to do something, find someone, or be somewhere. There was determination in his beautiful eyes. Maybe that is why he is in a foul mood.

He had lost something he can't find.

I do not think I can help him find whoever he is looking for, but he shouldn't take it out on me. I feel like he is giving me the cold shoulder, and I snap. Rage builds inside of me. "Note, damn it. Why can't you just be happy? Why do you have to rain on my party? Yea, maybe I don't belong here, but you are basically saying 'Get out. Leave.' I feel terrible for anyone you have managed to scare of with your terrible attitude. Some of us, are actually looking for someone to say something positive. You want me to leave?" I pause and stare sternly at him. My ears pin flat against my neck. I am quite intimidating. I snarl at him and resume speaking. "Fine, Note." I spit his name at him. In one swift movement, I jerk my right wing to the ground and swoop the egg up.

I walk right paste Note, not giving him any eye contact whatsoever.

Suddenly, another asshole joins us. "Hello..." "Hi." I say with an unusual harshness to my voice. My ears still pinned and rage plastered on my face. He speaks again, which is his mistake. "What are you children babbling about I wonder?" I halt abruptly and stare at him. Again, I need to correct an idiot. "Excuse me?" There is sarcasm and venom dripping from each word. "Listen here, you fucker. I'm not a baby. I don't need to be unnecessarily called a baby. Your imaturity is outstanding. Good lick in life with that attitude." My voice is so evil it sounds like it did when I was a wraith.

Then I remember.

This stallion decided to jump on my back and try to impregnate me. My features immediately soften. Yes, soften. I can't be mad at him for some reason. I reach my muzzle out to him. This is a greeting and he decides to deny it, I will just walk away from this cave and he will never know that he fucked me.

Actually, he will.

"Um... Do you remember it?" My voice is quiet, a hushed whisper. I don't know if Note can hear or not, but I don't give a hoot and a holler if he can. As I finish speaking, it all comes back to me. All of it. I clearly remember attacking Aly and her friends. Guilt surges through me. I have to fin her now, before it's too late to apologize. Secretly, I wonder what triggered my memory. Could it have been my rage at Note? I do not know. I am not sorry for lashing out at him, though. The stallion deserved it. If he gets sad, his cat can cheer him up, because I fucking won't.

Not anymore, I won't.

ooc:; She is carrying the egg with her right wings. I don't know why this happened, but moody aurelia. >.>

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - by Aurelia - 04-07-2014, 10:35 PM